| Author |
Thread |
|
Ken Masters
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,356 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/05/23 : 16:24:51
I've been scratching for a while now & i'm finally getting the hang of it but could someone tell me where my weights & arm height should be because I don't have a clue and have kinda guessed up until now & set them up the best I can. Their not that bad at the moment but I was wandering how you're setting your weights up. Cheers
__________________________________
FSH V2 - FREE Mixed & Unmixed Digital Album!
Music from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Future Shock, IYF & Nobody & more!
Download FREE >> http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=74301
Alert moderator 
|
SPOOX
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,629 posts Joined: Jul, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/05/23 : 22:52:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6PDs49u0BM There was another one but i cannot find it.
__________________________________
Spoox (Darren)
Alert moderator
|
Ken Masters
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,356 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/05/24 : 03:16:45
cheers mate:-)
__________________________________
FSH V2 - FREE Mixed & Unmixed Digital Album!
Music from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Future Shock, IYF & Nobody & more!
Download FREE >> http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=74301
Alert moderator
|
SPOOX
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,629 posts Joined: Jul, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/05/24 : 21:11:18
No worries :)
__________________________________
Spoox (Darren)
Alert moderator
|
tommy_renegade
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
343 posts Joined: Aug, 2005
|
Posted - 2008/05/25 : 19:36:42
setting them up all depends on what cart & stylus ur using as well, so bare that in mind!
Alert moderator
|