__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderator Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2012/07/19 20:56:41
Warnman Advanced Member
Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
Posted - 2012/07/19 : 21:23:32
I like it, although it's a simple bootleg. LOL! I believe I havn't listened to the original track.
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2012/07/20 : 11:24:29
quote:Originally posted by Warnman:
I like it, although it's a simple bootleg. LOL! I believe I havn't listened to the original track.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
D-tor Advanced Member
United States
1,140 posts Joined: Sep, 2009
Posted - 2012/07/21 : 16:42:02
I just watched the official video, it looks like the other girl died. But they're both pursuing solo careers. Like yeesh.
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2012/07/22 : 11:39:56
She isn't talking about Yulia in any way. This is just another random love about breaking up, and the video is metaphorical. Though the entire composition is sick. But I wouldn't call it symphonic metal. Its not symphonic enough, and its way too soft for metal.
For those who didn't hear it, tATu actually NEVER were lesbians and NEVER had a relationship. They revealed that secret 1-2 years ago, dunno exactly when. In fact, they never actually said they were lesbians in the first place, was their excuse: "We just love each other". They even had boyfriends in secrecy, though Yulia used to have a girfriend a long time ago.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2012/07/22 11:41:55