| Author |
Thread |
|
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,997 posts Joined: Mar, 2009
|
Posted - 2012/10/30 : 11:47:41
It's been a while since I've done any Purist Freeform but I was asked if I'd give it a go so here's the results.
http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-imagine-what
__________________________________
Listen to released and forthcoming Audio Warfare/Audio Weaponry tunes here:-
http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare
Alert moderator 
|
cruelcore1
Advanced Member
    

 Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
|
Posted - 2012/10/30 : 17:59:26
Great track! Especially love the melody and text. =)
Definitely pirating this when it's out x) jk
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL).
http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderator
Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2012/10/30 18:13:52 |
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,997 posts Joined: Mar, 2009
|
Posted - 2012/10/30 : 19:15:15
quote: Originally posted by cruelcore1:
Great track! Especially love the melody and text. =)
Definitely pirating this when it's out x) jk
Haha cheers mate. ;)
__________________________________
Listen to released and forthcoming Audio Warfare/Audio Weaponry tunes here:-
http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare
Alert moderator
|