| Author |
Thread |
|
PexL
New Member


 Spain
44 posts Joined: Mar, 2011
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 01:51:16
https://soundcloud.com/dj-pex-l-1/paradise-see-the-light-pex-l Please Feedback! Thanks for all! I Only need I just need your opinion!
Alert moderator 
|
DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member
    

 Colombia
1,106 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 02:53:05
I like.
__________________________________
"Fun with a capital F-D-B!"
http://brightspeedrecordings.com
Alert moderator
|
lurker
Average Member
  

 United States
182 posts Joined: Dec, 2011
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 02:58:10
Normally I do not agree with all of the people who moan about dubcore. I will agree with them here (once they show up that is).
Alert moderator
Edited by - lurker on 2012/12/17 02:58:26 |
Samination
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 04:28:59
quote: Originally posted by lurker:
Normally I do not agree with all of the people who moan about dubcore. I will agree with them here (once they show up that is).
Pex L has made some dubcore that's good, but sadly I can't say I will enjoy this track (unless this is just a small PART of the song).
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber
http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------
Alert moderator
|
PexL
New Member


 Spain
44 posts Joined: Mar, 2011
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 15:27:30
Some tracks in my soundcloud is future releases or future new tracks or track for a new cd, for this reason i usuallly put clips,. Soundcloud is limited is for this reason, and i want the opinion of people for follow making the track or stop this. Thanks :P!
Alert moderator
|
Ionosphere
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,728 posts Joined: Dec, 2004
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 16:51:57
....
....well, I rather like it, yes. So finish it. :)
__________________________________
http://www.ionosphere.co.uk This - https://www.trackitdown.net/artist/126903/ionosphere.html this- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho
Alert moderator
|
Dys7
Advanced Member
    

 United States
1,231 posts Joined: Nov, 2011
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 17:27:42
quote: Originally posted by Ionosphere:
....
....well, I rather like it, yes. So finish it. :)
I think he means individual parts that don't sound good for him to stop :)
__________________________________
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/
Alert moderator
|
Ionosphere
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,728 posts Joined: Dec, 2004
|
Posted - 2012/12/17 : 17:31:22
quote: Originally posted by Dys7:
I think he means individual parts that don't sound good for him to stop :)
oooh.... what, I've got to use my brain...? Too much to ask. "I like it" will have to do for now. 8)
__________________________________
http://www.ionosphere.co.uk This - https://www.trackitdown.net/artist/126903/ionosphere.html this- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho
Alert moderator
|