cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/04 : 09:47:18
What do u mean by TID?
By the way, all further submissions will not be immediately accepted but nominated, in case there are too many in the end and we have to drop some.
And not many free tracks can be accepted unfortunately. You either need to have it for sales, or make it undownloadable, or submit it to our label.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/01/04 09:49:49
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/04 : 20:56:12
IMPORTANT:
Versions I'll need for the album are so-called "Radio Mix" versions. All you need to do is cut the repetitive intro and outro out of the full version. You can also add or change something in the beginning or the ending of the Radio Mix version to make it have more of a beginning and ending.
Why? Because this album should be more suitable for more common listeners. But if full version's intro and outro are special, you don't have to make a Radio Mix out of it.
And if you are submitting to our label too, we need both full version and Radio Mix =)
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/01/04 20:58:32
Dys7 Advanced Member
United States
1,231 posts Joined: Nov, 2011
Posted - 2013/01/04 : 21:25:32
TrackItDown
__________________________________
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here: http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/04 : 23:41:42
quote:Originally posted by Dys7:
TrackItDown
Of course lol. But they are expensive guys. Rather use Juno or Beatport.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/10 : 22:09:10
Just a little update.
I know I've previously officially accepted some tracks, but I've figured out I must make them all nominated again. After the submission period 15-20 of the nominated tracks will be chosen (to fit an audio CD).
For now 14 tracks are on the list and 7 of them are pending for mastering. I hope I get some new happy choons soon! And I'm sorry if you feel disappointed your track is no longer guaranteed to be on the album, but I must act responsibly for the album to be to-the-point. We aren't actually working on a Hardcore album here, and I don't care about the amount of Hardcore for the album (though I'll need a few non-Hardcore exceptions), but all we need are good happy and dancy choons.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/01/10 22:24:39
D-tor Advanced Member
United States
1,140 posts Joined: Sep, 2009
Posted - 2013/01/11 : 20:36:21
We need some damn Eurobeat.
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/12 : 11:26:00
quote:Originally posted by D-tor:
We need some damn Eurobeat.
Skyler is currently on happy Eurobeat. Hopefully I get more of that stuff
By the way, artists, just to give you guys a little tip... Does the track you created make you wanna move? Does it make you dance, jump, play Dance Dance Revolution or Stepmania, Osu or some dance games? Well if it does, you've matched probably the most important criteria: dancy-ness! Happy+Dancy is the most important for this album. And if we don't get enough tracks like that, then that makes me a saaad panda (quote from South Park).
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/01/12 11:38:33
D-tor Advanced Member
United States
1,140 posts Joined: Sep, 2009
Posted - 2013/01/21 : 01:34:10
I made a quick announcement video as well. Random anime pictures ftw
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/21 : 20:22:05
quote:Originally posted by D-tor:
I made a quick announcement video as well. Random anime pictures ftw
Great job! I hope we get more artists soon ^_^
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/01/30 : 18:08:48
Deadine will be moved ad label owner is on a assignment in another country (US ARMY, invitation he's not allowed to refuse). I'm sorry for that, but at least you'll have more time producing additional submissions. I'll come with details later.
Cheers and I hope we get even more submissions till the new (TBA) deadline.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1