| Author |
Thread |
|
Triquatra
Moderator
    

 United Kingdom
12,088 posts Joined: Nov, 2003
|
Posted - 2013/01/19 : 01:56:25
so I was bored and thought I would throw out a few snippits of songs that are laying unfinished on my hard drive (truth be told, the cubase folder has over 40 odd songs and ideas that need work!) but these are the ones that are starting to come together
http://soundcloud.com/triquatra/three-tracks-works-in-progress if you haven't heard the stuff I make before, if you give the other tracks Ive actually finished a listen you'll get the idea in which direction I'll probably make the sounds sound! I'm also hoping that one of my newer tracks will be on the Past Present and Future members album when that comes out, either way there will be finished and new music soon! if you enjoy my music, or just think I deserve a "like" i have a dreaded facebook page which I post things on occasionally here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/Triquatra.Official thankyou for looking :)
__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC
Alert moderator 
Edited by - Triquatra on 2013/01/19 02:01:27 |
Charger
Senior Member
   

 Singapore
278 posts Joined: Jun, 2012
|
Posted - 2013/01/19 : 02:43:58
I pretty like your hard trance snippet.
It has the typical 90s hard trance feel to the track which doesn't have the overused gated 909 kicks that we hear in hard trance tracks nowadays.
__________________________________
For updates of my tracks & free downloads:
http://www.soundcloud.com/hedgehog-charger

Alert moderator
|
174BPM
New Member


 United Kingdom
37 posts Joined: Jan, 2013
|
Posted - 2013/01/19 : 02:46:45
Third track has great potential, keep up the work on them!
Alert moderator
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
456 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/01/19 : 14:26:26
Some really promising stuff there Rowan! I'd love to hear some more finished stuff from you... crack on, dude!
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
Ionosphere
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,728 posts Joined: Dec, 2004
|
Posted - 2013/01/19 : 15:01:10
All three are good Rowan and it's high time you got these and the rest finished!
__________________________________
http://www.ionosphere.co.uk This - https://www.trackitdown.net/artist/126903/ionosphere.html this- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho
Alert moderator
|