| Author |
Thread |
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
456 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 07:43:41
Hey you guysss, hope you're all well Just dropping by to tell you about this new track I've been working on with the super talented MC Smokin'... it's very much on a Trance tip... but at 170-odd bpm 
Hope yas like it... feedback deffos appreciated
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator 
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 11:17:38
Quality vocal, quality track.
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
456 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 21:04:07
Thanks Jay. Me and Smokes were having a chat and I said about how I feel like too much Hardcore is dumbed down for "da kids"... knew I could count on her for something well written and thought provoking 
Buzzing you like it mate... lots of plays today can only be a good thing
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
Triquatra
Moderator
    

 United Kingdom
12,088 posts Joined: Nov, 2003
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 21:22:52
sounds fantastic mate! :D
__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC
Alert moderator
|
Warnman
Advanced Member
    

 Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 21:28:46
I'd call that Freeform Hardcore. Nice one!
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
Alert moderator
|
Hard2Get
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
12,639 posts Joined: Jun, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 21:42:14
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
I'd call that Freeform Hardcore. Nice one!
Lol. To me it's benchmark UK Hardcore. It's funny how things have changed.
Alert moderator
|
Warnman
Advanced Member
    

 Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 22:03:48
quote: Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
I'd call that Freeform Hardcore. Nice one!
Lol. To me it's benchmark UK Hardcore. It's funny how things have changed.
This world is crazy at the moment and Freeform is currently pushing massively. The combination of beat and melody is way too trancy to be UK Hardcore (if you don't try try to seperate all this different sounds of music way too sterile.). Myself doesn't even seperates between 90's Hardtrance, Happy Hardcore and Trancecore. It simply sounds way too close to each other. Only wankers or genious feel the urge to "create" a new genre!
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
Alert moderator
Edited by - Warnman on 2013/03/21 22:04:47 |
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
456 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 22:15:46
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
Only wankers or genious feel the urge to "create" a new genre!
Haha!
Seriously though, thanks for the feedback.. good to know there are folk out there who want to hear this style, I do like other styles of Hardcore but really love writing this sort of stuff at the moment... prob comes from being a big early 00's Hardcore and classic Trance fan
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
Edited by - Darts on 2013/03/21 22:24:44 |
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 22:17:28
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
Only wankers or genious feel the urge to "create" a new genre!
Quote of the week!
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator
|
Warnman
Advanced Member
    

 Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/03/21 : 22:39:16
quote: Originally posted by Darts:
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
Only wankers or genious feel the urge to "create" a new genre!
Haha!
Seriously though, thanks for the feedback.. good to know there are folk out there who want to hear this style, I do like other styles of Hardcore but really love writing this sort of stuff at the moment... prob comes from being a big early 00's Hardcore and classic Trance fan 
I'm serious! I hate it how people try to seperate music in such a sterile way, but I am sure in our musical tastes of Hard2Get and myself arw very close together. It probably simply is the fact that he's British and experienced and I am German and lost the connection to the rave scene several years ago.
quote: Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
Only wankers or genious feel the urge to "create" a new genre!
Quote of the week!
Well, thank you for your kind words! I totaly feel ashamed and start to blush!! Blame my heart for posting!
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
Alert moderator
Edited by - Warnman on 2013/03/21 22:44:27 |