| Author |
Thread |
|
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/05/17 : 18:33:47
quote: Originally posted by Samination:
any more tracks maybe?
not sure how fast you switch tunes while mixing (since i suggested a makina set, above), but since you ask, add RoughSketch tunes, if you like :)
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator
|
Samination
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2013/05/17 : 18:40:26
personally, I prefer to play the tracks fully, but if it works, i play just the first part of the song
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber
http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------
Alert moderator
|
Samination
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2013/05/28 : 20:04:34
so, I got 23 tracks selected for this mix. I will see if I can record it tomorrow or something
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber
http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------
Alert moderator
|
|